In case scheduled emails containing reports or queries are not sent/received as expected , check the following :
1. Check the ProactivePack prerequisites (Administration -> About -> Check prereqs). Among other things check that the CellTickInterval of the sending cell is set to 1m
2. Review the Mail parameters of the Global module (Administration -> Global -> Mail)
3. Review the cell KB scripts send_qq_bymail and send_qq_file_bymail. Both files must be edited to contain correct values for the following parameters :
The "ProactivePackUser" must be registered in ProactivePack AND have access to QuickQueries module to run queries and reports.
4. Ensure that the ProactivePack notification services are loaded by the cell - These actions are available in the file ./tools/kb/data/ProactivePack_MailSender_InitData.baroc
5. Ensure that the SendMail DDA entries use the correct action :
-> For QuickQueries and Dashboards :
-> For reports :
6. Whenever an email must be generated based on a schedule, there should be a "MAILSENDER_EV" event in the cell.
7. MAILSENDER_EV call the execution of the send_qq scripts. Check the remote action results of those actions to identify further issues
8. Check the proactivepack.Trace for additional information
The next release (3.3) of ProactivePack will include an email generation test as part of the prereqs check function